CIMB Bank (Malaysia)
CIMB Bank (Singapore)
CIMB Bank (Cambodia)
CIMB Niaga Syariah
CIMB Wealth Advisors
Comprehensive Wealth Advisory Services
Be A Financial Planner
Be A CWA Consultant
Business Enquiry Form
Be A CWA Financial Planner
1. What qualifications do I need to be a Financial Planner?
University degree holders are encouraged to apply. The minimum requirement is SPM qualification. More importantly, you must possess these qualities:
RESOURCEFUL, HELPFUL, CHEERFUL, ENTERPRISING.
2. What if I am already employed but interested to be a part-time Financial Planner?
You are welcome to join as a Para Planner. If you are passionate about starting this business, email us for more details.
3. How will I be remunerated as a Financial Planner?
You will earn professional fees for your advisory services and from multiple income streams depending on the range of financial solutions you implement for your clients.
4. If I don't live in the city, can I still join?
Sure, you can. It’s not about where you live, but how driven you are and how well you can build your customers’ trust and networking. Click here for our contact links.
5. Do I need to be licensed to practice financial planning?
To qualify as a financial planner you need to obtain the Capital Market Services Representative Licence. If you don’t have the licence yet, you will be practicing as a Para Planner.
6. Will I be expected to market all CWA products?
While we have a host of excellent offerings, it really is up to you, we’re that flexible.
7. If I am an insurance agent, can I also be a CWA Financial Planner?
Certainly! In fact, with your experience and contact network, we see every reason why you will do well.
8. What is the difference between a Financial Planner and a CWA Consultant?
A financial planner is a professional who holds a Capital Market Services Representative Licence and whose role is to help map out a total solutions plan to achieve a desired set of life goals. A CWA Consultant markets specific investment, protection and preservation products.
Back to top
Unit Trust Funds
Unit Trust Funds Available For EPF-MIS
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2012 CIMB Wealth Advisors Berhad